Saturday, April 4, 2009

starting up...

Hi guys, its vacation time once again, the time to enjoy and indulge with the breeze of hot summer sunshine. I guess each and everyone of you are already planning where to spend your vacation get away, well as for me ill be going back home to my humble town again in Samboan, i heard many things happened these past few months, like the "humored" discovered statues of the Holy Family (Sagrada Pamilya) , and the heavy flood where Santander reported had the most affected barangay, and many more issues and stories regarding the government and etc. As summer starts this also signals my beginning of this blog. Im a local Samboangnon but i just grew up in the city but then again my heart still belongs to this wonderful piece of paradise. I made this blog about Samboan, basically to tell people how much i love this little town and my experiences on,in,with it. Still more to come, just hold on tight. Hehehe

P.S.
(Sorry if sayop ako english hehehe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment